I defended my PhD at Télécom Paris in image processing in June 2016. The topic of my thesis deals with the elaboration of new models for the restoration and the interpretation of SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) images. During my previous post-doc at Université de Caen in the Image team of the GREYC , I worked on graph signal processing in collaboration with Julien Rabin and Abderrahim Elmoataz. I was involved in the GRAPHSIP and NUMNIE projects.
I am currently working as a Lead R&D data-scientist at Fieldbox.ai . This company helps industry with artificial intelligence.
My main research interests in random order are:
- Image processing (denoising, classification, segmentation, feature matching, object detection…)
- Patch-based dictionary learning
- Gaussian mixture models
- Signal processing on graphs with variational approaches
- Time series forecasting models
- Data: Radar images, natural images, 3D point clouds, time series,…