– S. Tabti, C-A. Deledalle, L. Denis, F. Tupin, Building invariance properties for dictionaries of SAR image patches, IGARSS 2014 / 35th CSRS (slides)
– S. Tabti, C-A. Deledalle, L. Denis, F. Tupin, Modeling the distribution of patches with shift-invariance: application to SAR image restoration, ICIP 2014 (slides)
– S. Tabti, C-A. Deledalle, L. Denis, F. Tupin, Patch-based SAR image classification: the potential of modeling the statistical distribution of patches with Gaussian Mixtures, IGARSS 2015 (slides)
– S. Tabti, J. Rabin, A. Elmoataz, Variation totale discrète en schéma décentré symétrique, GRETSI (national conference), 2017, matlab code
– S. Tabti, J. Rabin, A. Elmoataz, Symmetric upwind scheme for discrete weighted Total Variation, accepted at ICASSP 2018
– S. Tabti, L. Verdoliva, G. Poggi, Sparse-coding adapted to SAR images with an application to despeckling, accepted at IGARSS 2018
– C-A. Deledalle, L. Denis, S. Tabti, F. Tupin, MuLoG, or How to apply Gaussian denoisers to multi-channel SAR speckle reduction?, in IEEE Transactions for image processing, September 2017, supplementary material , webpage with code
– Sonia Tabti, Luisa Verdoliva, Giovanni Poggi, Improving a new sparse-coding algorithm dedicated to SAR images with a coeffcient of variation map, 2018.
– Symmetric upwind scheme for discrete weighted Total Variation: applications to image and 3D point cloud processing.
– How to introduce invariance properties in a patch-based GMM prior?
PhD dissertation in french (2016):