– 2010: Bachelor in Applied Mathematics at Université Paris Descartes.
– 2012: Master of Mathematics Vision and Statistical Learning at ENS Cachan, France.
– October 2012 – June 2016: PhD candidate at the LTCI, Télécom ParisTech supervized by Florence Tupin (Télécom ParisTech) and Loïc Denis (Hubert Curien Lab. at St-Etienne), in collaboration with Charles-Alban Deledalle (IMB at Bordeaux).
- Temporary teaching and research position (ATER) at Université Paris Descartes.
- PhD defense
- From September to December I was a postdoc. at University Federico II, Naples, Italy in collaboration with Luisa Verdoliva and Giovanni Poggi at the GRIP.
-Present: Post-doc at the GREYC at Caen, France.
For more details: CV (in french).